Why is the power of medium frequency electric furnace insufficient?
Many medium frequency electric furnace equipment will fail due to long-term operation. Even if the equipment operates normally, it will be interrupted for one reason or another. So why is the power shortage of if electric furnace equipment under normal conditions? The manufacturer of if electric furnace equipment will tell you the reason today.
1. If the equipment of medium frequency electric furnace does not match with the power supply, the power will be affected naturally if the power supply voltage is insufficient.
2. If the rectifier part of the intermediate frequency electric furnace is not adjusted well, the rectifier tube is not fully connected, the voltage cannot reach the rated value, and the power of the intermediate frequency electric furnace equipment is affected by the lack of voltage.
3. If the equipment voltage of medium frequency electric furnace is set too high or too low, it will affect the power of energy-saving medium frequency electric furnace.
4. In the output circuit of medium frequency electric furnace equipment, there is too much additional inductance in the inductance resonance circuit, which will cause interference to the power.
Causes of leakage and wear accidents of energy-saving medium frequency electric furnace:
(1) the molten iron cools for a long time, one cold and one hot, expands and contracts with heat, extrudes the furnace lining and causes cracks in the furnace lining. In the process of melting, the molten iron penetrates through the furnace, or ejects from the knot cover, resulting in furnace spraying accidents.
(2) the longer the energy-saving medium frequency electric furnace is used, the thinner the furnace lining is. With the increase of iron content in the furnace, part of the bearing capacity decreases, leading to furnace piercing.
(3) if the lining of the energy-saving medium frequency electric furnace is partially inserted into the magazine, or in order to meet the requirements, defects are produced, causing the furnace to be pierced.
(4) cracks are produced in the lining of energy-saving medium frequency electric furnace during quenching and are penetrated during smelting.